Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Finally joined Facebook !

After years of resisting, I've finally decided to give in and join Facebook. Not necessarily because I want to be part of the fad, mind you, but because someone I went to college with, divorced her husband of 20 years, and is now marrying her EX-husband's best friend, and both these guys were from our same college too! So now I'm seriously wondering what the rest of the gang is up to.

I created an account, uploaded a recent photo of myself (a glamor shot I just did ...lol...) & is ready to see what all the fuss is about. I sort of expect everyone I went to college with to have gained weight, but it appears the exact opposite of that happened. Now I'm glad I had went for my botox & threading treatments, took Garbaslim (fat burner ) regularly before my picture was taken.

Hmmm... & guess what, I've been invited to join many strange games. But who has time for that when there's shopping to be done ...lol...?  Oh....I'm going for dinner with a group of them tonight. Can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment